Welcome to your home for changing the world
Makerble is an impact measurement platform, marketplace and social network rolled into one
Watch the video
Create a free account today to start changing the world faster
If you run programmes, projects campaigns or services
- User-friendly tools that enable your staff, partners and volunteers to easily track the progress of your beneficiaries and the impact of your projects
- Libraries of outcomes, surveys and theories of change which you can add to your projects and customise
- Automated Reporting to your existing funders based on your agreed indicators and Automatic Matchmaking connecting you to funds from new funders and donors
If you fund programmes, projects, campaigns or services
- Smart suggestions of projects that match your interests and impact requirements
- Live Impact Dashboards containing real-time data and stories from the projects you fund
- Your own Impact Profile packed with your choice of information about the impact you have made through your grants and donations
- Meet like-minded people who share your ideals
Connected, we can change our world faster
At Makerble our mission is to make the world a better place faster. We believe that people are inherently good and that to catalyse change, we simply need to overcome the barriers which prevent progress from happening. Find out how we do it and become part of the solution.
GIVe CHARITIES MORE TIME TO MAKE AN IMPACT
- Most nonprofit grant applications to funders are unsuccessful, amounting to hours, days and weeks of wasted time per nonprofit.
- Imagine if that time could be spent creating change rather than chasing money.
- On Makerble, funders receive notifications when projects match their interests and requirements.
- This reduces the time wasted on unsuccessful grant applications.
SHARe what works and what doesn't
- Front line staff and volunteers within charities have valuable insight into how to make projects more impactful but often those ideas go unheard.
- On Makerble anyone can share Insights and make them available internally within their nonprofit or selectively share them among their partners, with their funders and even more broadly so that nonprofits around the world tackling similar issues can benefit from each others' lessons learned.
unlock the world's generosity
- In the UK £665million is the extra amount that people would give to charity if they believed their donations would have an impact.
- In America, the amount that would be given is $20billion.
- On Makerble, you receive notifications of stories and impact directly from the people on the frontline working on your projects.
- Follow projects, then give when you're ready. That way you know your money will genuinely be effective rather than disappear.
Our founders met while co-founding the award-winning youth funding network in 2008.
Latest from Twitter
How Makerble Works
Makerble is an impact platform, marketplace and social network rolled into one. We also have a Client Services team.
Meet The Team
Our team is worldwide with client services based in the UK and one of our technology teams based in India.
Press & Awards
Thank you to the many organisations that have supported us along the way with awards, grants, office space and advice. And to the journalists who have featured us, thank you!