Everything that matters to you. Together in one place.
- See the organisations you are part of
- Find the projects you work on and follow
- See each participant you work with
- Links to all the colleagues and people you follow
- Never be out of the loop. See updates from every project and person you follow
- Add updates to your favourites
- Join the conversation and comment on stories
- Internal Communication just became a lot easier
- My Progress gives you your itemised impact
- See the progress you have made on every project you work on
- See the impact made by the projects you fund
- Quick access to your Messages from friends and colleagues
Right To Succeed wanted a custom dashboard powered by Makerble that gave commissioners and head teachers data that enabled them to set the improvement priorities for their schools.
Local Trust is a foundation that funds 150 local groups across England to the tune of £150million over ten years with grants to improve their local areas.
Friends of the Earth had an ambitious programme but had no clear way to demonstrate its impact. Find out how we developed a Strategy for Impact for the programme, identified new activity areas and clear measurable indicators
Find out how we unified the Engineers Without Borders organisation level strategy, management KPIs and programme level outcomes by creating a practical Theory of Change and set of usable indicators.
The African Foundation for Development has used Makerble to streamline its impact measurement and frameworks for reporting back to funders
Discover how a grassroots campaign became a national movement powered by the Makerble platform