Post An Update
Any kind of data. One simple form.
- Log progress towards every outcome, output and indicator you are working towards
- Tag individual participants to metrics
- Add the location
- Add evidence in any format: pictures, videos, documents and other files
- Use unlimited storage to upload as much content as you need to
- Customise your Story Forms so that people only see relevant metrics on their forms
- Add custom text fields which you want people to complete
Annabel Dickson reflects on 10 years of closing the feedback loop between charities and donors
This guide walks you through how to measure the impact of your programmes. Filled with bright images and helpful suggestions, it will give you what you need to make progress on your journey towards better monitoring and evaluation.
If you don’t have any systems in place when it comes to impact measurement, all hope is not lost. Find out how Makerble can take you on a three step process to put better tracking systems in place without rocking the boat of your organisation.
A practical way to think about the difference you make in the world
Discover how a grassroots campaign became a national movement powered by the Makerble platform
Impact Measurement doesn’t have to be boring. Find out how Makerble has made it easy and accessible