Post An Update
Any kind of data. One simple form.
- Log progress towards every outcome, output and indicator you are working towards
- Tag individual participants to metrics
- Add the location
- Add evidence in any format: pictures, videos, documents and other files
- Use unlimited storage to upload as much content as you need to
- Customise your Story Forms so that people only see relevant metrics on their forms
- Add custom text fields which you want people to complete
Results data can be used destructively or constructively. To provide insights or to shift blame. To identify where to improve or to complain about the status quo. How are you using your results data?
Every organisation can map its approach to impact on the Impact Maturity Curve. Impact can be more than a set of statistics and case studies that are reported to your funders and managers. It can be a guiding star that shapes your approach to changing the world.
Is the role of the charity sector to help people get through problems or end the existence of those problems altogether? If it is the latter, do we have what we need to achieve that?
Annabel Dickson reflects on 10 years of closing the feedback loop between charities and donors
This guide walks you through how to measure the impact of your programmes. Filled with useful prompts and helpful suggestions, it will give you what you need to make progress on your journey towards better monitoring and evaluation.
If you don’t have any systems in place when it comes to impact measurement, all hope is not lost. Find out how Makerble can take you on a three step process to put better tracking systems in place without rocking the boat of your organisation.
A practical way to think about the difference you make in the world
Discover how a grassroots campaign became a national movement powered by the Makerble platform
Impact Measurement doesn’t have to be boring. Find out how Makerble has made it easy and accessible