Plan your theory of change. Add unexpected outcomes.
- Add as many outcomes as you need to
- Arrange them as you wish into short, medium and long-term outcomes or change the labels of each stage to suit your way of working
- Make your own metrics and add them to your library
- Save groups of metrics that you frequently use in a Template which you can add to multiple projects
- Alternatively pick from the publicly available metrics in our library
- Makerble is compatible with every kind of impact model: log-frame, logic model, theory of change, most significant change, outcomes, outputs, indicators, social value and SROI
Find Out More
This step-by-step guide walks you through the process of how to measure your programme’s impact using Makerble
This guide walks you through how to measure the impact of your programmes. Filled with useful prompts and helpful suggestions, it will give you what you need to make progress on your journey towards better monitoring and evaluation.
If you don’t have any systems in place when it comes to impact measurement, all hope is not lost. Find out how Makerble can take you on a three step process to put better tracking systems in place without rocking the boat of your organisation.
Do theories of change really need to be as complicated as they look? Find out how to create a Theory of Change in five simple steps.
A practical way to think about the difference you make in the world